Follow me on Amara Recipes- Facebook

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Journey through the cuisines A to Z Andhra Recipes Recap

We are a group of Food bloggers doing a Blogging Marathon every month, 3 days all 4 weeks, each month. However during April and September, we do 26 days of nonstop blogging with Sundays off.

This is my first mega marathon with the amazing group. My choice of cuisine was Andhra Cuisine. I tried to bring out some forgotten recipes out from my childhood. Loved every bit of this marathon. 

I learned so much about other cuisines and cultures, bookmarked a ton of wonderful dishes... Thanks to all my friends especially Valli who is the brain behind this marathon for giving me an opportunity to be part of it.


A - Aavada


B - Bobbattlu 


C - Cauliflower Pachhadi 

D - Dondakaya Pakodi


E - Egg Kurma 


F - Fenugreek Leaves Dal/Menti Kura Pappu 


G - Gunta Pongadalu 


H - Halwa Boorelu 


I - Iguru Karam


J - Jantikalu 


K - Kakarakaya Nuvvula Kura


L - Lauju /Laskora (Kobbari Lauju)


M - Mulakkaya Kura


N - Nallakaram 



O - Onion Samosa 


P - Pesarattu 


Q - Qubani ka Meetha


R - Ragi Laddu


S - Sorakaya Masala Kura


T - Teepi Gavvalu 


U - Uggani


V - Vankaya Bajji


W - Warqui Keema Lukhmi


X - (e)xtra simple chintapandu rasam 


Y - Yalukala Paalu


Z - Zafrani Pulao



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of andhra dishes..I enjoyed reading some very new ones..its been a great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply loved all your andhra dishes,fallen in love with many of your dishes, have to try many from yours, you rocked Amara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed your Andhra dishes Amara. Learnt quite a few new ones from you. Awesome recap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of all the Andhra dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of Andhra recipes.I totally enjoyed your each recipe and bookmarked fre to try soon.Nice job .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally loved the journey through Andhra Pradesh through your blog. You got us some really interesting recipes that I am going to try soon :)

    ReplyDelete